Breede River Pop-Up Camp (previously De Hoop)
After our successful De Hoop Camp during 2017, we will be returning to an awesome location this year, this camp will be now the Breede River Pop-Up Camp.
Immediately after our De Hoop Camp last year we began the search for a location which would offer our guests even more by way of activities, and an improved camp location. We decided to scout for a location which would be central enough and allow guests to explore the other attractions in the area, whilst remaining close to the bays of De Hoop and Infanta. We were immediately drawn to the Breede River, and after some exploring, found a site on the banks of the Breede River, which offered the ideal terrain and infrastructure to make for a comfortable camp.
We were delighted to announce that we will be establishing the camp at a location which enables easy access to awesome MTB tracks, water sports, angling, whale watching, game vewing etc. And guests are most welcome to bring along their own water craft (there is a clay based boat launch site).
This camp will comprise of 10 guest tents, and these will typically combine combinations of twins, triples, and small and large family tents.
Feel free to take a look at the gallery for more images.
Breed River POP-UP CAMP PERIOD
21st September 2018 until Saturday 13th October 2018.
LOCATION OF Breede River POP-UP CAMP
Breede River Coast Pop-Up Camp is centrally located, and obviously any water based activities are possible directly in front of the camp, as are MTB trails. And approximately 30 minutes drive from the camp, Infanta and De Hoop Nature Reserve are easily accessible.
Pop-Up Camps Breede River – Camp Layout.
Cape Town ⇒ Camp – 237 km
George ⇒ Camp – 210 km
From R 2,190.00 – per tent per night.
Private camp rate
R 25,585.00 – per CAMP PER NIGHT.
An opportunity to arrange a family reunion perhaps, or a company incentive or meeting.
You have the option to book out the entire camp for a group, and should this option interest you, we would require a single contact person for purposes of payment and communication with the members of your group. Our standard terms and conditions would apply, as will our inclusions and exclusions, except for alcoholic beverages, which will not be included with dinners, and will become an optional extra. Remember that you are most welcome to bring along any beverages of your choice.
When selecting a Private Camp option, you will have access to the following tent configurations; 2 x twin tents, 2 x triple tents, 4 x family tents, and 2 x large family tents. And at capacity this will accommodate a total of 36 adults and children.
- Accommodation luxury tents, each with private but detached chemical flush toilet and warm shower, dinner and breakfast, select alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages served with meals (you are most welcome to bring along your beverage of choice).
- Activities are unsupervised and include water sports, swimming, hiking, game viewing, and cycling.
- All beverages, other than that which is included during our meals.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Lunches – picnic lunches are available from the camp, or at numerous places in the surrounding area.
Reservation Terms & Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of 30% of total reservation amount is due and payable in order to confirm reservation.
- Balance of reservation amount (70%) is due 31 days before arrival, and is also non refundable. Failure to make payment within specified time will result in the reservation being cancelled without notice.
- Please ensure that adequate travel insurance is purchased to insure against unavoidable cancellation.
- A general indemnity agreement must be signed upon arrival by all adult guests, and where required, on behalf of minors travelling with adults.