Vaal Dam Camp
As populated and busy as the Vaal Dam may be, it also vast and there are numerous remote, and beautifully serene areas, which are far from the peak season crowds. We are delighted to have discovered just one of these spots, including our own private island. We invite you to join us for one of two options; select from either a 3 night stay or a 2 night stay, and the keen fishermen or water sports people, you are most welcome to book the entire 5-nights.
Please bring along your own head torch & swimming towels, all other amenities and linen is provided. You are also most welcome to bring along any reasonable sized water craft / canoe / kayak etc.
The camp can be reached with a regular sedan.
LOCATION OF THE VAAL DAM POP-UP CAMP
The camp be reached by heading along the N3 towards Durban, and coming off at the Villiers off-ramp, the camp is not too car from this turn-off.
Johannesburg ⇒ Camp – 160km.
Feel free to take a look at the gallery for more images.
VAAL DAM CAMP PERIODS
- Camp One – 26th April, 27th April & 29th April 2018 – 3 nights.
- Camp Two – 30th April & 1st May 2018 – 2 nights.
From R 1,990.00 – per tent per night (accommodates two adults).
And R495 per child under 16 years if age per night, when sharing with 2 adults.
Based on our luxury twin safari tent, including an English breakfast, light lunch & buffet dinner.
Private camp rate
R 26,185.00 – per CAMP PER NIGHT.
An opportunity to arrange a family reunion perhaps, or a company incentive or meeting.
You have the option to book out the entire camp for a group, and should this option interest you, we would require a single contact person for purposes of payment and communication with the members of your group. Our standard terms and conditions would apply, as will our inclusions and exclusions, except for alcoholic beverages, which will not be included with dinners, and will become an optional extra. Remember that you are most welcome to bring along any beverages of your choice.
When selecting a Private Camp option, you will have access to the following tent configurations; 2 x twin tents, 2 x triple tents, 4 x family tents, and 2 x large family tents. And at capacity this will accommodate a total of 36 adults and children.
- Accommodation in luxury tents, each with private but detached chemical flush toilet and warm shower, dinner, light lunch and breakfast. Select beverages are available for purchase. (you are most welcome to bring along your beverage of choice).
- Activities are unsupervised and include; fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, and cycling.
- All beverages.
- All items of a personal nature.
Reservation Terms & Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of 30% of total reservation amount is due and payable in order to confirm reservation.
- Balance of reservation amount (70%) is due 31 days before arrival, and is also non refundable. Failure to make payment within specified time will result in the reservation being cancelled without notice.
- Please ensure that adequate travel insurance is purchased to insure against unavoidable cancellation.
- A general indemnity agreement must be signed upon arrival by all adult guests, and where required, on behalf of minors travelling with adults.
Feel free to check availability by sending us a mail now.